- At all times Team Members are required to show respect for the Coaching Staff, Team Managers, fellow Team Members and any other person working on behalf of The Western Crusaders.
- All Team Members are required to show pride in themselves and strive to be the best they can by being positive and encouraging one another.
- Team Members are not to engage in any negative or disruptive behaviour, spread rumours or participate in any activities that harm the good name of The Western Crusaders.
- When issues arise Team Members are expected to follow the correct chain of command in order to have the issues dealt with.
- Whilst representing The Western Crusaders all Team Members are required to put aside their interpersonal issues and focus on playing the game.
- Swearing, loud out bursts and disrespectful behaviour will not be tolerated.
- NO urinating on the game field at any time.
- All Team Members are to be registered and fees paid. Any difficulty in paying fees or registering is to be reported to the Treasurer
- Always remember that training commences when you get out of your vehicle at the ground and ends when you get back into your vehicle to drive away.
- All Team Members must bring and wear appropriate training gear. No Crusader, National or State Uniforms to be worn for Training.
- Whilst at training Team Members are required to jog everywhere unless they are instructed to walk by the Coaching Staff.
- If you are late for training you must RUN and not casually walk onto the field to join the other Team Members.
- If you cannot make a training session or you are going to be late you must notify the Coaching Staff or the Team Manager.
- All Team Members are required to be on time and properly equipped at all times.
- All Team Members are required to read, understand and memorise the Play book.
- All Team Members are required to follow instructions from the Coaching Staff. Arguing, back chatting or failing to follow instructions will not be tolerated. Any personal issues or grievances are to be dealt with after the completion of the game through the correct chain of command.
- If you are going to be late or cannot make a game the Coaching Staff or the Team Manager is to be notified.