Each year, every player, coach or sideline participant must register with Gridiron Victoria.
Instructions for completing registration
- Click the button below
- Select the Western Crusaders as the club you are registering with.
- Select the type of registration you require.
- Read and complete the conduct information
- Complete all personal details
- Have your credit card ready for payment processing
- Print out three copies of the receipt – hand two to Crusaders staff and retain a copy for yourself.
Suiting up for a game of full-kit gridiron feels like putting on a suit of armor. But even though we’re covered in protective gear, we’re not invulnerable to injury – especially concussion.
The issue of concussion management and awareness in sport is a huge talking point in all codes, and the Crusaders/Foxes are proactive and protective when it comes to the safety and well being of players.
Gridiron Victoria now requires all players to comply with its concussion policy, and the club is strongly backing the tougher stance.
Take a look at the links below for more information on recognizing concussion symptoms and managing head injuries.
Pocket Concussion Recognition Tool
Concussion Recognition sheet to keep on the bench with the trainer/medical person.
Management of Concussion in Australian Football
Valuable information for parent or volunteer specific to concussion in Australian Rules Football